Some of the magnificent examples of Rajput architecture include the Mehrangarh fort, Amber Fort, Jaipur’s Hawa Mahal and the City Palace in Udaipur.
- Ground transportation including group airport transfers (arr. + Departure).
People not traveling with the group allow an additional US $ 30 per transfer,
arrangement s to be made when booking
- Accommodation in occ. double (or triple if necessary or according to number of
- Meals: 51 meals: group meals, to be shared and determined by F.T.Jetsetting(individual dishes are not customary in India, also, any traveler wishing to have a different individual meal will do so at his expense)
- Tour guiding provided by F.T.Jetsetting.
- Depending on circuits, a tandem tour guiding will be offered. The tour leaders
speak 5 to 6 languages together, two of which are local.
- Entrances to the visiting sites on the program
- Flights: consult us, our partner in Quebec will take care of group bookings
- Visa for India
- Airport taxes if applicable
- Insurance (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
- Personal expenses (coffee, soft drinks, alcohol …)
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure for anyone not traveling with the
- Meals on arrival and departure day, and any other meal taken outside the
group, during free time or, not included in the detailed program of the circuits
as an inclusion
- Baggage handler tips for suitcase or additional bag
- Tips (for any service not included in the package, to the driver / guide, guide
- Visits or optional activities not mentioned in the package(suggested or not by
the F.T.Jetsetting team
Contact us for your reservation as the price will be according to the type of vehicle and, if you are in India and wish to pay in Indian Rupees an arrangement will be made for your reservation deposit as our payment system accepts only USD.
FOODS – DRINKS
Rajasthan, the land of Maharajas, is famous for its rich culture and heritage. Rajasthanis love their food and it is evident in their preparations.
Rajputs sure knew how to fight a battle and how to create an artistic legacy. Rajasthan’s culture expresses itself through literature poetry…
Gypsy and nomadic tribal dance is a highlight in Rajasthan. Even if not on our thematic gypsy and tribal dance tour you sure will have the…
Puppetry is one of the most acclaimed, yet endangered, performing arts of the state. It dates back to the 19th century. The artists where…
HISTORY AND CULTURE
Architecture The most spectacular buildings are the fairy-tale forts – 1,001 nights tales to say it all- and palaces built by Rajputs and Mughals.