Some of the magnificent examples of Rajput architecture include the Mehrangarh fort, Amber Fort, Jaipur’s Hawa Mahal and the City Palace in Udaipur.
- Accompaniment in tandem services, in French and English Ground transportation including group airport transfers (Arrival & Departure).
- People not traveling with the group have an extra fee of $ 30 US per transfer.
- Basic tips for the porter (1 suitcase / bag per person).
- Accommodation in double occupancy.
- Group meal for 19 days.
- Support tandem services provided by F.T.Jetsetting.
- Admission to the sightseeing sites included in the program and specialized guide to Jaipur for Jantar Mandir.
- Flights: consult us
- our partner in Quebec will take care of group bookings
- Visa for India
- Airport taxes if applicable
- insurance (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
- personal expenses (coffee,soft drinks, alcohol… )
- airport transfers on arrival and departure for any person not traveling with the group
- meal day of arrival and departure and any other meal taken outside the group
- during spare time
- tips baggage handler for bag or supplementary bag and any other service such as driver/guide
- guide visits or optional activities not mentioned (suggested or not by FTJetsetting’ team)
- specialized guide during the visits of the monuments
- among which include the museum of Jaisalmer
- Kalbeliya show and dance course
DATES: February 6th to 24th, 2020
RESERVATIONS BY: November 21th, 2019
Late bookings subject to availability: + $ 125 USD, until December 3, 2020
Possibility of prolongation (group of minimum 4 people): 4 days: AGRA- Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri, Red Fort, High end artisans, walking
in the city, sumptuous meal meal and back to Delhi + 695$ US double occupancy / single occ. + 855$US
Price in double occupancy: $ 5,138 US
Supp. single occupancy if available: $ 5,930 US
The tour is offered by F.T.Jetsetting, a DMC agency registered in India. Contact us for your reservation, because the booking system on the website accepts only US$ payments.
NOTE: Rates, accommodations, dates and itineraries are subject to change (fuel increase, exchange rate, availability, etc.) firstname.lastname@example.org
FOODS – DRINKS
Rajasthan, the land of Maharajas, is famous for its rich culture and heritage. Rajasthanis love their food and it is evident in their preparations.
Rajputs sure knew how to fight a battle and how to create an artistic legacy. Rajasthan’s culture expresses itself through literature poetry…
Gypsy and nomadic tribal dance is a highlight in Rajasthan. Even if not on our thematic gypsy and tribal dance tour you sure will have the…
Puppetry is one of the most acclaimed, yet endangered, performing arts of the state. It dates back to the 19th century. The artists where…
HISTORY AND CULTURE
Among other places here are a few you will have the chance to discover Pushkar: A sacred town for Hindus, Pushkar Lake is considered..