“A journey through time and history absolutely UNIQUE”
The heart of Guanajuato
The tour is based on the idea that your host Francine Tellier, occupies a small house where she can invite you to have breakfast at the beginning of your stay and invite you to dinner (comida for Mexicans), while offering you a cooking workshop – approved by the Mexicans who ask for more!!!
- Shuttle to and from Leon GTO Airport to SMA on arrival and departure.
- Accommodation during the stay (double occupancy, single occupancy is subject to a surcharge, price must be specified at the time the hotel reservations are made, an odd number of travelers will result in an individual occupation for the last person to book)
- 1 cooking workshop and dinner with Francine as chef and host.
- Evening cantina accompanied by Francine (1 shot incl.).
- Botanical garden (transport + entrance incl.).
- Horseback riding at the ranch in the canyon (transport +1 meals at the ranch incl.).
- Visit to the pyramid Cañada de la Virgen (transport incl.).
- A walking tour of SMA with local guide, walking tours with Francine Tellier as a guide, including visits to the organic market and Ignacio Ramirez market and craft market
- Day at the thermal baths (transport + entrance incl.).
- Visit with tasting of organic wines at Dos Búhos vineyard where Francine worked (transport incl.).
- Day trip to Guanajuato (transport incl.).
- Excursion day to Mineral de Pozos (transport incl.).
- tips to various local guides and tour guide as well as drivers and porters
- museum entries
- other transportation and other activities not included in the program. Contact us for your flights
- a partner in Quebec will charge group bookings.
DATES: April 13th to 24th, 2020 (Dates scheduled but may fluctuate by a day or two depending on flights)
RESERVATIONS: until November 12th, 2019
Late bookings subject to availability: + $ 125 CAD, until February 7, 2020
Late bookings may result in accommodation in a separate location from the rest of the group due to hotel availability. The accommodation price may need to be revised upward if necessary.
Price in double occupancy: $ 2,720 CAD
Supp. single occupancy if available: $ 3,520 CAD
The tour is offered by F.T.Jetsetting, a DMC agency registered in India. Contact us for your reservation, because the booking system on the website accepts only US$ payments.
Program subject to change without notice depending on the circumstances and conditions that will prevail at the time of the visit: the climate and other situations may possibly change the course of scheduled events. NOTE: Rates, accommodations, dates and itineraries are subject to change (fuel increase, exchange rate, availability, etc.) email@example.com
SAN MIGUEL DE ALLENDE
Fortified city, established in the sixteenth century to protect the royal inner road, reached its peak in the eighteenth century when many religious and civil buildings were built in the Mexican Baroque style.
In 2013 the magazine Conde Nast Traveler ranked it as the best city known for its cultural contribution, architectural beauty and leisure activities. Since then, she has won all the best titles from different sources: the best city to live in, the safest city… Pueblo Magico has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Altitude: 1910 m.